English band The Magic Numbers will play seven Benelux-shows to promote their latest album, outsiders.
The Magic Numbers, founded in West-Londen in 2002, exists of two pair of siblings, Romeo and Michele Stodart, and Angela and Sean Gannon. London embraced them from the beginning, with support shows with The Chemical Brothers and Travis.
Second album Those The Brokes brought them to European festivals: Pinkpop, Werchter, Lowlands and Glastonbury and was the start of a world tour.
This april, The Magic Numbers are coming to Holland to play Outsiders, supported by Morrissey & Marshall, who released a success full debut album.
*Without Morrissey & Marshall
- 13.04.2019 | De Singer, Rijkevorsel * | Tickets
- 15.04.2019 | Paard van Troje, Den Haag | Tickets
- 16.04.2019 | De Nieuwe Nor, Heerlen | Tickets
- 17.04.2019 | Q-Factory, Amsterdam | Tickets
- 18.04.2019 | Burgerweeshuis, Deventer | Tickets
- 19.04.2019 | Cactus, Brugge (BE) | Tickets
- 20.04.2019 | Tivoli De Helling, Utrecht | Tickets